Mangoletsi Performance Event

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by Mangoletsi Subaru, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Mangoletsi Subaru

Mangoletsi Subaru New Member

On Sunday 31st August starting at 1pm, Mangoletsi are holding their inaugural performance event at 3 Sisters race circuit in Wigan.

Open to owners and admirers of Alfa Romeo and Subaru, the cost of the event is £25 per car, which includes use of the circuit (for Alfa Romeo and Subaru owners only) during the whole day. On hand will be the entire range of new Alfas and Subaru’s, including the new Subaru WRX STi, the Alfa 4C and Giulietta QV.

Full circuit facilities will be open during the day, including catering. The number of vehicles allowed are limited, so get your name down for this event fast, please contact John Burton on 01565 722899, e-mail john.burton@mangoletsi.com or message us on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MangoletsiSubaru

2. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

1. ELV1S
    2. HAGGY
    3. Braggy71

3. Watky

Watky New Member

1. ELV1S 
    2. HAGGY 
    3. Braggy71
    4. Mark

4. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Sorry I can't be there guy's, will be away. 8) 8) 8)

Well done to the Mangoletsi Team for arranging this, have a great day everyone. :D

5. tomliboo3

tomliboo3 Member

Sounds great!

1. ELV1S
    2. HAGGY
    3. Braggy71
    4. Mark
    5. Tj & Christine

6. jason8734

jason8734 New Member

1. ELV1S
    2. HAGGY
    3. Braggy71
    4. Mark
    5. Tj & Christine
    6. jason8734

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ok guys, we need confirmation of attendees on this please, John is getting close to the magic 100 cars, just to confirm that this is NOT an out to out track day, if you want to take your car out and drive it sensibly then you will be able to do this and feel safe in the knowledge your car and you will be safe.

Helmets will of course be needed but can be supplied on the day if you don't have your own.

John will be supplying payment details to pay for this up front to confirm your
    Place.

Can confirmations please pm me ASAP so I can let john know definate numbers.

This should be a great day with Adge bringing along his rally car :)

Cheers

1. ELV1S - confirmed
    2. HAGGY - confirmed
    3. Braggy71 - confirmed
    4. Mark - confirmed
    5. Tj & Christine - confirmed
    6. jason8734 - confirmed
    7. WRX555 - confirmed & paid

8. Mangoletsi Subaru

Hi Guys. OK, final details for the track day i.e. timings, anything required etc will be sent to everyone registered. Cost as said before is £25 per car, and this will get you access to the circuit as well if you wish to go on it.

Adge will be there in his rally car, and going out for a few laps on his own to show us all how it is done. Anyone who wants to go, who hasn't already, can you contact me via e-mail john.burton@mangoletsi.com or you can message me through my personal facebook, or the Mangoletsi Subaru Facebook.

Payment can be made either over the phone by debit or credit card, or via paypal to ryan.slaney@mangoletsi.com and must be paid by Thursday 28th August. With Paypal there will be a small fee that would need to be paid by yourselves as well, and you will also need to ensure you mark the payment for "Mangoletsi Performance Event" and drop me a mail to say you have paid to john.burton@mangoletsi.com .

Can you also e-mail me with the following information:

• Full Name (Drivers name only needed)
    • Full Postal Address
    • E-mail Address
    • Mobile Contact Number
    • Make & Model of Car you are bringing
    • Registration number of Car

If you haven't let me know directly already that you wish to attend, then please do as soon as you can, as I only have a handful of spaces left and I want as many Subaru's there as possible. Any questions at all, please contact me, and I will reply as soon as I can, but don't leave it too late to miss out on this great day.

9. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

1. ELV1S - confirmed
    2. HAGGY - confirmed & paid
    3. Braggy71 - confirmed
    4. Mark - confirmed
    5. Tj & Christine - confirmed
    6. jason8734 - confirmed
    8. dave-w- confirmed and paid

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Still a few places left for this guys if you fancy it

1. ELV1S - confirmed & paid
    3. Braggy71 - confirmed
    4. Mark - confirmed
    5. Tj & Christine - confirmed & paid
    6. jason8734 - confirmed

11. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

3. Braggy71 - confirmed
    4. Mark - confirmed
    6. jason8734 - confirmed
    9. Graphite

12. Philh

Philh Member

3. Braggy71 - confirmed & paid
    4. Mark - confirmed
    6. jason8734 - confirmed
    9. Graphite

13. Blingscooby

Blingscooby Active Member

4. Mark - confirmed
    6. jason8734 - confirmed
    9. Graphite
    10. blingscooby - confirmed and paid

14. jason8734

jason8734 New Member

4. Mark - confirmed
    6. jason8734 - confirmed & paid
    9. Graphite

15. Mangoletsi Subaru

4. Mark - confirmed & paid
    6. jason8734 - confirmed & paid
    9. Graphite - confirmed and paid

16. Mangoletsi Subaru

Hi all,

Hope you are excited about Sunday, I know we are. Please find below a list of what you will need to bring with you on the day:

• Both parts of your driving licence. Plastic card and paper counterpart.
    • A full face helmet. If you do not have one, the circuit can provide one free of charge
    • A valid original MOT certificate for your car
    • If your vehicle is a competition vehicle, it will need a valid MSA logbook (and MOT if road legal rally car (MOT certificate not needed for track cars))
    • If you have a valid motorsport licence, and have already discussed this with me, then please also bring that.

Gates will open at 1pm, please do not turn up any earlier than that (unless previously arranged with myself), as there is another event on before ours, and gates will close at 2.30pm. If you are unable to make it by 2.30pm, then please let me know beforehand, so I can make arrangements for someone to let you in at the gate when you arrive. The track will be open until approximately 9pm, and is floodlit so should make some great footage as the sun sets.

We will have separate display areas for Subaru and Alfa vehicles, and an area for non Subaru/Alfa vehicles which you will be guided to upon arrival. Once there, you will need to sign on with the people at the circuit whether you are driving on the circuit or just a passenger, and they will issue you with a wristband, which you must have on at all times, otherwise you will not be allowed on track either as a driver or passenger. If you are not looking to take your car on circuit at any time during the day, then you will not need to sign on for a wristband, but please bear in mind without a wristband, you will not be allowed on circuit at anytime either as passenger or driver.

Prior to going onto the circuit, you will be given a safety briefing, please ensure you respect the instructions given to you, as any mis-behaviour on track could mean you are asked to leave the circuit, and the decision of the circuit officials will be final.

Full catering facilities will be on site, with the café and the bar open all day. Alcohol will not be served to anyone with a wrist band on, however, if you have been out on track, and do not wish to go out again, you can remove your wrist band, but this will mean you will not be able to go back out on track for the rest of the event.

If you have not paid already, can you please ensure you make your payment by 6pm on Friday 29th August 2014, you can do this by debit/credit card by calling myself on 01565 722899, or you can pay via Paypal ryan.slaney@mangoletsi.com however there will be a small fee using Paypal, which you will also have to pay.

Sometime during the day we will do a parade lap for each brand, where we would like to get as many cars as possible on track together. This will also be filmed at the same time. We also have attending Team Wild who are compiling video footage for Subaru UK and Subaru motorsport and they may wish to interview you, this is completely at your discretion, and is only relevant to Subaru vehicle owners and drivers.

Mobile contact number on the day will be 07796 718624, but please bear in mind this number will be busy, so if I am unable to answer, please leave a message or send a text and I will call you back as soon as I can.

Hopefully this has answered all your questions about the day, but if there is anything you wish to ask, please do not hesitate to contact myself john.burton@mangoletsi.com or call 01565 722899.

17. Mangoletsi Subaru

Charity collection on Sunday.

I have been nominated by Ross Wilson (you git!) to take part in the Ice bucket challenge for charity, which I have (reluctantly) agreed to do, but only if we raise £100 on the day for charity, so please bring some change with you guys and give generously, and if we hit the £100, I will do it on the day at the circuit.

18. Blingscooby

Blingscooby Active Member

Re: Charity collection on Sunday.

I think you should line a load of buckets up and charge £5 each to pour them over your head :lol: :lol:

19. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

Forecast is still good for Sunday afternoon 8)

Looking forward to it :mrgreen:

PS - do I need to bring some 'L' plates as it's my first time :lol:

20. Mangoletsi Subaru

Re: Charity collection on Sunday.

Now that's just been cruel hehehe :lol: