World Cup

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by mickp, Jun 12, 2014.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Agree with all said above, if that's what's called passion, I'll eat my hat or cap as it is these days, half of the team looked as if they couldn't be bothered to sing the NA :evil: .

The passing was ludicrous the other night, so off tilt,

Not good enough!!!

Simples!

I'm off outside to take the flags down, hopefully with no one seeing me :oops:

2. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Ghana vs Germany, what a fantastic match. Played with grit, passion and determination, think England need to take a long hard look at Ghana they could learn a lot!!

3. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

I honestly cannot believe what I have just seen with Suarez. He could be finished this time.

4. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

That's what England were missing, a bit of Bite up front :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really hope he gets the book thrown at him this time :x

5. Blingscooby

Blingscooby Active Member

Just nearly spat my beer everywhere reading this :lol:

6. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

I must confess I had a touch of sympathy for him last night as he clearly has a problem. The sympathy has gone though this morning after reading his account of things. Sadly there will be kids who have seen this and will think its part of the game :evil:

For all his talent, he should now be banned from football. Three separate incidents is just too much. FIFA wont of course do this as there judgment is generally terrible.

The England players must be mighty relieved to have been wiped off the back pages by Liverpool's talisman :roll: :roll:

7. thenewgalaxy

thenewgalaxy Member

I said when the group was drawn Italy and England would be lucky to get out of it, but thought we'd be in a position to go through. Costa Rica surprised me by winning the group but not by picking up two wins.

Put money on Chile to win before the tournament kicked off, will be interesting to see how they do on Saturday. Not sure Brazil or Argentina are quite polished enough to win, even if they have the talent at their disposal.

Mexico, Columbia or Chile for me. Germany and France to do a lot of damage before the conditions get the better of them.

8. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Well the World Cup has served a purpose :D

Suarez has got himself another ban (should have been much much longer though), Stevie G is on a big downer and the Scousers are all up in arms.

Roll on August :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

And I so nearly had a little bet that Germany would beat Brazil 7-1 :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Oh dear Mick :(

11. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Can't see past Germany now for the cup Dave. They are organised, disciplined and play as a team. Argentina rely too much on two players and we need RVP and Van Gaal to be on a beach somewhere resting before we take our crown back next year :p

12. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Well impressed with Germany last night mate, Brazil just weren't Brazil :?

Be good to see Holland win the World Cup though?