Prodrive The Final Gathering 8th June 2014

Discussion in 'Social & Family Events' started by ELV1S, May 5, 2014.

1. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Guys start a list so mel and phil know who to wait for !! :wink:

2. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

It's kdodd10 and you have PM Rob :wink:

3. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

5.30AM Meeting at Mascrat Manor:

1. Mel & Phil
    2. Garyboxer

4. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Meeting place:

Mascrat Manor Pub off Jnc 21 of the M6,

Address:
    Juniper Lane,
    Manchester Road
    Woolston
    Warrington
    Cheshire
    WA3 6DR

Later convoy - to arrive by 9.30

5. jason8734

jason8734 New Member

5.30AM Meeting at Mascrat Manor: 

1. Mel & Phil 
    2. Garyboxer
    3. jason8734 (hopefully)

6. omalia

omalia Member

Ile meet you there

Ile see you there should be there before 9am , coming from Manchester

7. Braggy71

Are we waiting for any more ???

8. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

If youre down as a marshall for this event you need to be at mascrat manor to meet mel and phill as we need you at prodrive for 8 am to be briefed on youre marshall duties !!! cheers :D

9. Can't make it I'm afraid :cry: - hope you all have a great time 8)

10. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

It was a scary 1 yesterday new alternator arrived so fitted car then wouldn't start OH MY GOD ripped the car apart freaked out was gonna pay brian loads of cash to come out called the RAC and then took the steering column lock covers off to find a wire smiling at me. Bloody immo had shut fuel pump down AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA all sorted now :)

11. tharrington

tharrington Active Member

I'm working all weekend however all the best and hope you all have a memorable day, I'm sure everything will go like clockwork.

12. InsaneGymRat

InsaneGymRat New Member

Not had the chance to meet anyone yet :? I would have liked to come along to meet everyone, unfortunately I'm working tomorrow (big payer :D)
    Have a good time sounds like a great event.

13. jasebusfield

jasebusfield New Member

We're travelling from skipton so will make our own way, hope to meet everyone tomorrow , not had chance before

14. Braggy71

What a brilliant day, great weather, good friends and some stunning cars! Dave you and Dean did us all proud, all your hard work and planning paid off, fantastic day had an absolute ball! Even the marshals did a good job :lol:

15. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Yep must say a big thankyou to Dave , Dean and Ade for putting this together , what a fantastic event !! 8) yes and thanks to all the marshalls as mel said fantastic job must of parked well over 300 subarus !! :D

16. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

It was a superb day and weekend Mel and your very welcome, but days like these can't be done without help on the day and all you guys did a superb job parking everyone up, without you as marshalls it doesn't work, top job.

Your welcome mate, you and Rob made the WR1's line up a teat to look at, spot on 8)

As said by Mel and Nige, if you missed this for whatever reason you missed out on one of the great weekends/days, great friends and people to share it all with.

Will there be another one in juncture with Prodrive in years to come, we shall see :wink:

17. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Top job Dave and Dean and thanks for the comment above ;-) even if I was shouted at by a very unruly WR1 drive when he parked up and shut down without my consent tut lol

18. HYP1C

HYP1C Active Member

Enjoyed the day and it was good to meet up again, the 22 enjoyed it too ;-)
    Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

Awesome day, great cars and something to remember for a long time. Thanks to everybody involved in organizing such a good event. 8) 8)

I've got lots of pictures, almost finished sorting and editing them now, hopefully I will post first part tomorrow.

20. HYP1C

HYP1C Active Member

Some more pics ;-)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]