Can of worms

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by blackpoolrock, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Wow richard that is definayely the longest post i have ever read very interesting to read though as many people muself included probably would never have thought of some of the itwms you mentioned actually took or take place

As for the whole cosworth over wrx debate the point of the club is we show a common interest in a marque

That is not a dig at either side i woukd never judge a person on what spec their car is which is what people seem to think others are getting at

I no longer have my impreza but still like to keep in touch with whats going on especially for the friends sam and i have made through this club

I hope people settle their differences of opinion and get back to using the forum how it should be used like minded people helping out rather than critising

2. st3vo

st3vo New Member

well said pink wheels i agree with all that.

sorry for disrupting the forum lads it wont happen again
    :?

3. thenewgalaxy

thenewgalaxy Member

BWC actually Gaz lol [​IMG]

Group hug guys I love you all :p

4. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Richard what do you think about health care professionals buggering off to a different country !!!!! PMSL

5. thenewgalaxy

thenewgalaxy Member

I don't blame them John. Most of us stay behind and many people would argue we're mugs for staying!

Attitudes are perceived as different abroad. Places like Australia are a gold mine at the moment with a nice climate, English language and a young and wealthy population who are image conscious. They can charge London prices in most large towns out there.

Over here a much larger proportion of patients seek the lowest cost treatment possible and have no interest in aesthetics or how good it is for them, even nhs work (which we've already established is the most commonly performed treatment here).

So the opportunity to practice high quality work as standard on a patient base with higher expectations, who pay more for it, then chuck the climate etc in too well fair enough!

6. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Currently at southport hospital with a 3 hour wait, all the docs probably in Syria

7. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

All the docs probably Syrian you mean :)

The bit I don't get about our/sorry uk healthcare is when I ring for an appointment(not dentist by the way)I was told I could,nt book one that day as it was Polish day???

No mention of Scottish day to be had,whats that all about??

Next thing you know some total UK hating foreigner will be shipped in for free surgery and end up being forwarded for a Nobel peace prize :wink: Ah,hang on :? :roll:

Steve

8. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

I haven't got a 10 sec run but I have beat you twice on the handling circuits
    Anyone can go fast in a straight line .............
    :lol:

9. st3vo

st3vo New Member

Think John has just took a cyber left hook to the jaw with that one :D

10. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Its 1 all for me and john at the moment.....In my remapped blobeye :lol:

11. st3vo

st3vo New Member

and a bit of a rabbit punch to the gut :lol:

12. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

when have you been fast in a straight line ?

Lets do a track day !

13. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

See you on the buttertubbs ;)

14. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

^^^^^^^^^^ quote of the week :p :p :p

15. s800byn

s800byn Member

ill second that!!!