Just thought i'd put a couple of pics on

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by Tenbags, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

I hardly have time to drive my car anywhere at moment so when my mate said he needed a lift to his wedding I jumped at the chance and it was also an excuse to give my car a good clean. The choice of ribbon wasn't mine by the way it's just coz he's a burnley fan :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. skins21

skins21 Active Member

very nice 8)

3. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

...... very, very nice mate! 8)

4. Fleetster

Fleetster Member

Oooh very nice 8)

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Car looks great Terry 8)

6. chriscurzon

chriscurzon New Member

Looks very clean mate, like that a lot

7. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Clean car, hope your mate was pleased 8)

8. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

Thanks for the nice comments chaps, caused a bit of a stir parked outside the main door, got a few comments of chav or midlife crisis off my friends who have never seen the car mainly girls but surprising guests over age 50 were loving it! Some 62 yr old Londoner who I've never met went out of his way to try and find me to then tell me about his 15yr old scooby he's had since new with only 24k on clock and adores it but doesn't like to get it dirty:)
    My mate was pretty impressed with it but the journey to bartle hall took an age coz I didn't want to damage the ribbons. I've got the wheel bolts to sort still coz fitted hubcentric spacers but it looks well with the mud flaps and all black in 'stealth' mode. Just saving for a tad more power and better brakes and I'll be chuffed