How much to full a newage Tank with Tesco's 99 Ron?

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by KK3960, Sep 20, 2013.

1. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Anyone tell me how much £ it is and roughly how many litres it takes to fill a newage tank from Empty with say Tesco's 99 Ron, I'm trying to calculate some fuel comparison / mileage charts for using my car a few days a week for work.

Cheers

2. MR WRX

MR WRX Member

Hi pal, I would guess at about £75, hope that helps

3. ellierotty

ellierotty Member

Either 50 litres or 60 litres x price per litre.
    50 x £1.50 is £75
    60 x £1.50 is £90

Rough guide :)

4. Fleetster

Fleetster Member

about £70-75 to fill and about 200-250 miles (depending on your driving ) to empty it :lol:

5. thenewgalaxy

thenewgalaxy Member

6. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Usually costs me £75 to fill it give or take a few pennies and the most I have managed to get from a tankful is 220 miles

7. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

In about £65 per tank and it last a day

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never fill mine , it's not economical to be adding all that weight , I just put 10 quid in ........ 5 times a day :lol:

9. scalesy

scalesy New Member

If you want or expect good mpg buy a different car! :wink:

10. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Costs me £70 a week to run mine from southport to jag in halewood rough 300 ish miles a week thats at £1.40 ltr

11. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

If your getting 300 miles a week, give by the type if road combination to where your going, you must be rather driving it like a fairy or pushing it half way. No point in having a scooby if your conscious of mpg IMO.

12. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

My wife uses the scoob as a daily driver. 300 miles per tank is average with her size three feet.

I suppose the phrase that captures the moment is, "we dont have money to burn".

FOr the op, if you looking to make the drive more interesting and get the scoob feeling, a few extra quid here and there isnt going to make a massive difference?

13. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

It's not a case of money to burn as knowone has.

There has to be a point where you wonder is it worth having a scooby and I think if your getting over 300 miles out of a tank of fuel your not really using the car so may as well get a Prius or the bus.

14. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

Maybe i do but why the f*ck do you care anyway if you want to scream your car round like a (&^:mad:" then do it dont judge other people i drive it like i want and prefer not to screw it on PUBLIC ROADS

15. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

What ? Are u serious ! Ha

And for the record I'm nearly stating at 300 miles to a tank per week your better off in a golf !

16. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

fair reply but that is what my astra is for if i want

17. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

**** deleted as reply was edited ****

18. covak2002

covak2002 Active Member

you also are replying to a comment i deleted as you updated your comment prior to it so at this point i cannot be arsed talking and going to play with somebody's new Evoque as its updates have finished

19. Tenbags

Tenbags New Member

In my 2007 wrx with minor mods I had to use my car for a week whilst I lent my van out and from burnley to my current contract in woolston it cost me roughly £75 to fill and booted it a little and was getting 250 miles max but when I cruised between 60-70 mph the max miles I got was 306! Maybe it's because the wrx is a 5 speed but that's the results I found.

20. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

While your at it could you find out why my mums new range 4.4 autobiography keeps refusing to select gears and everyone it goes back they say its the battery. Less than 1000 miles