Remap

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by scouse scooby, May 16, 2013.

1. scouse scooby

scouse scooby New Member

Anyone heard of a mapping company in lower darwen called A.D.Edmunson any reviews on the place cheers

2. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

he is a user on here and have heard good things about him but not used him
    i use andy carr

3. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Why would you go to anywhere other than cams and andy Carr if your going to lower Darwin ?

4. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

you seen his other thread saying andy is too busy and maybe this lad needs it doing asap
    have you got your own suite at cams yet :lol:

5. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

No not yet !!! Still looking waiting for it ! In again next week !!!

6. blackpoolrock

blackpoolrock New Member

Sorry scouse didn't realise it was you asking - book it in with Andrew and wait - its worth the wait he really knows his stuff and will be able to tell you what the cars doing.

7. purewhite-sti

purewhite-sti New Member

I had my spec c -ra mapped by antony at a.d.edmunson, fook it went like a rocket afterwards :lol:

8. purewhite-sti

purewhite-sti New Member

flipin eck???

9. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Both Andrew C and edmy have good reputations on here :wink:

10. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Edmy is a good guy!! i Know a few guys who have used him and no complaints!!!

11. scouse scooby

scouse scooby New Member

Cheers for everyones replys much appreciated :D

12. KK3960

KK3960 Active Member

Personally speaking I wouldn’t bother with Andrew Carr, although he did a half decent job of my last Impreza he has big issues in the customer service department, like not having one. He did a really good job of mapping my current Impreza, it lasted all of 20 Miles! Weird as the day it went bang it must have sent a sonic shockwave to Darwen and affected the telecommunications mast as ive left plenty of messages and texts but not had one response yet!! Funny that!!

Still I’ve got the good old British legal system and reputable witnesses to rely on if all else fail!

But if you do manage to track him down can you ask him for my receipt!

He likes cash and im sure he will do you a great deal! Go for it !!! And ive only been tuning imprezas for 10 years and a Lads member for 8 so what would I know but im sure someone will know better!!

ps Please dont confuse Cams with Andrew Carr, Brian is a decent official LADS trader and a personal friend who will gladly pick the phone up. Talking of which Bri i could really do with a decent EJ20 bottom end ! :lol: :lol:

13. marc

marc New Member

Ant is a great guy and I would use him personally. Helped me out a few times .

14. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

and we all know you need help marc :lol: :lol:

15. scouse scooby

scouse scooby New Member

Car now being remapped at ad edmunsons if anyone is around near here today for a brew