Ormskirk Motor Fest Today!

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by scalesy, Aug 26, 2012.

1. scalesy

scalesy New Member

2. Scottydog

Scottydog New Member

Just got back- a good day out and some very interesting cars.
    Any idea whose that Subaru was?

3. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Was a Good Day Out think Lads should do a stand next year! :wink: Yes the Type Ra was owned by the same local lad who owns the 850bhp EVO :twisted: That's one Fast Car!

4. skins21

skins21 Active Member

a bit more notice next time alan :wink:

sounds like a good day out

5. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Ditto really Alan, sounds like a good day, we knew nothing about this one :(

Hope you had a good day :)

6. scalesy

scalesy New Member

I did not go last year as was away so this is the first time I been myself! There are only 300 Cars aloud too enter the event! But it could of done with a Lads stand for sure! 8) there was only one Scoob in the event! :shock:
    They Close off the ring road round Ormskirk and you get too do a few laps in differnt Classes! One for next year! I will try too find out if club stands can get on! Dave I asked last week at Tatton if you were doing it! I did not know you were unaware of the event! Well now I have been I can say its a Fun Day! And if you are going too do it next year put me down first on the list :lol:

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Sorry mate, with all that's been going on lately it musn't have registered :(

8. scoobaru mad

scoobaru mad Active Member

In mr Scales defence. Outside of Ormskirk, no one really knew about it. It's very poorly advertised this event :cry:

An it IS a very good event.

Me an Alan will be running for sure next year. Hopefully Mr Scales will be fully MD powered. An I'll be a humble 350 ish lol

My brother was in it this year. The R35 GTR 8)

I like the idea of these type of festivals. It gives the petrol head, from all fields (like the typical Subaru owner) were not all chavs. We have pride in our machines. Please look at my unnecessary an pointlessly loud exhaust :lol:

Cos I'm gonna have one. Especially for that day :D

9. scalesy

scalesy New Member

No Probs Dave mate not surprised when you had been working night's all week before Tatton with all you have too do in the Club! Respect too you mate

10. mikey

mikey Member

i went last year and it was a really good day,been keeping an eye open for adverts for this years,but they dont seem to bother advertising it,i only saw the posting on here and i only live a few miles from ormskirk

11. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

I only found out about this on Friday, looked a good event