Finally Pics of my new Toy! V7 STI Prodrive Style PPP

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by scalesy, Jun 3, 2012.

1. JET

JET New Member

Looking sweet Alan 8)

2. whitep1

whitep1 Active Member

Looking 8) Alan,

3. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Thanks Karl! :p And yes Phil it is good to feel the power again! Got my MoJo back! :lol:

4. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Nice One Gary I am trying my best too look after her! :wink: And I must say she is my Fav Scoob I have had so far and the best bit is the misses loves this one too! All ways a good thing when it comes too the £60 mod's :wink: :lol:

5. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Thanks Steve I resisted the e46 M3 this time! :lol: But too be honest you need at lest 10k for a nice clean e46 like yours and I did not have that kind of cash! was more in the 7k level were they are a bit rough!

6. JET

JET New Member

Its great to see someone taking over with the same passion matey I know she went to a good home 8)

7. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Thanks Gary :p means a lot too know your happy with me carrying on the project! Next mod is to build a car port this summer! :D

8. Neil

Neil Active Member

Very good choice of car Alan. ;) :)

Nice to see it still in the club.

9. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Alan,

loved my Type R in the dry but it had to go asit was poor in the wet. Not a patch on the all round ability of the impreza.

Just love the bugeye and this is one of the best, enjoy and we look forward to seeing your plans unfold. :D