Wheel refurb

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by SteveDuk, May 8, 2012.

1. SteveDuk

SteveDuk New Member

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend someone local (to Blackpool) who does wheel refurbishing?

I want to get my blob STI wheels changed to grey/black so I don't have to keep cleaning the damn things!

Cheers

Steve

2. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

wheelrite chorley worth the short drive for the quality of steve's work :wink:

3. Batman4583

Batman4583 New Member

I can personally recommend Steve (Wheelrite). He refurbed my 2 rear OZ Superleggeras. They looked brand new when he had finished.

4. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

3rd on Steve at Wheelrite!!!!! faultless and at a good price!!!

5. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

4th for Steve at wheelrite, very helpful and very good if you should have any mishaps with your new wheels!

6. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

I believe his work is fantastic seen plenty of wheels done by steve and as gary said if you have any mishaps like moving for ambulances he will sort it for you :shock: :lol:

7. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

+5, 6 and 7 for Steve at Wheelrite :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolutely 1st class, my PFF7's were like brand new, including the centre caps :wink:

8. Wilky1974

Wilky1974 Member

.....Wheelrite did mine too. A colour change from silver to anthracite. When I picked them up they were like new. Honestly I can not recommend Steve's work highly enough. Before buying my Subaru I was really in to the VW scene and had plenty of wheels refurbished. Nothiing came even close to Wheelrite !!! :D

9. skins21

skins21 Active Member

top notch weelrighte 8)

10. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Havent use Steve myself but i think i will with my latest car wheels.

However i would advise not to use WRC in bamber bridge, after having them done they looked mint but soon started flaking and looking shoddy without touching any kebs!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another for Wheelrite here, Top job and top guy.

Michael

12. SteveDuk

SteveDuk New Member

Cheers for all your suggestions.

FYI I got a quote of £45 per wheel to go black or grey and £60 for graphite.

This is on 17" STI blob wheels.

13. GMANWRX

GMANWRX New Member

I've used Steve 3 times now he does a top job every time.