flag market

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by scoobyphil2000, May 5, 2012.

1. scoobyphil2000

scoobyphil2000 No there not new wheels

Glad I had a ride over today good to see old and new faces, and good to see the club still going strong, well done to the admin team and all that turned out for the day

2. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Had a really good day today !! Thanks to Admin for the certificate of appreciation! that was a surprise fellas!! :) also for a cracking day ! 8) 8)

3. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Some great cars on display today. Thanks Admin for another great day in Preston.

Well done to Mel, Ian and Gaz for there trophies Also thanks to Nige & Andy for there work behind the scenes 8)

Thanks also to Mariusz for the camera tips :wink:

:D :D :D

4. skins21

skins21 Active Member

top day again cheers all [​IMG]

5. deansdad

deansdad Active Member

Thanks to everyone who organised today, first one for us and we really enjoyed it.
    Great meeting other members I'd never got chance to speak to before
    :twisted:

6. KEV C

KEV C Lifetime and founder member

And stupid me who thought it was next week :oops:

7. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Great day today thanks to all who organised it. Still very surprised but grateful to all that voted.
    Thanks to Ian for organising the weather again, you never fail!!! Burnt nose still glowing :)

8. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

Thanks to Admin for today, Well done to show winners from what was a shining example of cars on display, and thanks to Haggy as the latest mod was done as soon as I got home!!

9. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

ha ha that was done quick gary !! 8)

10. scoobydave

scoobydave New Member

Popped in for 10 minutes, good to see your cars looking mint ( as usual). Good to catch up with a few of you ( briefly ). Sorry had to scoot.

Mr. Pinder, please let me have your car.

11. Turbopercy

Turbopercy New Member

Was only there briefly today but spoke to quite afew people today good to see plenty turn out again even martin made an appearance apparently andrea was at home today :lol:

Well done to admin for ian (tarzan) for organising

And couldnt not mentiin the gruesome twosome gaz and dave for makin my face hurt with laughter shame one of you had to turn your back on the scooby scene :lol: :shock:

12. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Thanks to admin for another great flag market, A great turnout and some lovely looking motors :D

I was well chuffed and suprised with 3rd place, Not bad for a pink evo eh lads, lol, :lol:

Gaz.

13. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Didn't see you today Dave :( Hope you are well mate.

It's about time you were back on the scene :wink:

14. dave-w-

dave-w- Well-Known Member

Well done everyone today winners and organisers great day lots of laughs (mostly at a pink evo) and a sunburnt face for me ?????

15. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

TOP cars, TOP weather, TOP banter, TOP chicken + bacon + cheese panini, TOP young pert bums (No, not yours Dave :shock: ) = ONE happy Daz
    Thanx to admin and all the other LADS involved

Cheers for that Nige, mine will be done first chance I get also :wink:

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great cars great people and fantastic weather, Great day all round, glad i took some gear with me as there was one emergency repair needed. :wink:

Well done admin for another well organised event.

Michael

17. mariuszGTB

mariuszGTB Active Member

Great day, it was nice to meet lot of people and have good chat and lough.
    I hope next year I will be able to bring my car too.

I've took lots of pictures today, but don't know if all are suitable for posting here :wink: :lol:

Big thank you to the organizers. 8) 8)

18. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

post them up mariusz!!! :p do they involve scantily clad ladies? :wink:

19. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Great day today guys really enjoyed it and had a great laugh :p , well done to the winners of the trophies on offer today, Mel, Ian and Gaz.

Everyones cars there today were immaculate 8) thanks to Ian for the weather and organising, thanks to all that turned up early to help set up, we couldn't do it withaout you guys and it all went effortlessly into place, also thanks to Andy (square1) for towing the trailer in and out of Preston for us.

Thanks to the sponsors that turned up to support the day 8)

Cheers everyone

20. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Another polished event, well done admin and helpers.

Ian thanks for the weather yet again, great to see old and new members.

Well done trophy winners the standard of detailing is really at another level now.

Sorry I missed my moment but thanks it is appreciated :oops:

Great club and great banter, well done all :wink: