Trackrod Rally Yokshire Saturday 24th September

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by FroSTI, Jul 26, 2011.

1. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

I recently received the following email from the chief marshal asking for Marshals for the Trackrod Rally

"When you close your eyes and think of being in a forest, the early morning mist has risen and all is quiet, then you hear it… an engine on full chat, the hairs on the back of your neck stand up.
    You can hear the car coming towards you, the anticipation is wonderful, and a little flick to the left then hard lock to the right, a beautiful sideways drift on a loose surface, a little smile creeps over your face… makes it all worth while

Come along and join us on the biggest stage for the Track rod / Rally Yorkshire event, over 13 miles incorporating the infamous Quarry, Mikkolas bend and Wood yard"

I fancy doing this one . . and with such a poetic invitation it would be rude to refuse :)

Looks like a very, very early start though :shock: :shock:
    Marshalling : -
    1. FroSTI

2. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

youve well sold that . will chat with the misses and get back to you

3. Willo

Willo New Member

I've been to this in the past and its a brilliant event.

4. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Finally made the decision to go to this, looking forward to the Rally but not the 03:30 am start :shock: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

5. atcgedlad

atcgedlad New Member

gonna miss this one and do the adrian barker on the sunday

6. PHM

PHM New Member

Looked on the site but can't determine best place to park for the Saturday run and is parking suitable for a bike if it's raining and not on hard standing.

Paul :D