Remap today costing me £400+ already

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by keef256, Sep 1, 2011.

1. keef256

keef256 Member

Did some mods yesterday had it remaped today by a well renowned mapper got about 6 miles up the road and heard a bang. Thought that sounds expensive................

2. marc

marc New Member

Have you phoned them :shock:

3. keef256

keef256 Member

Yep set off down the road well happy car pulling well. Turned off onto a smaller road out into the moors to have a play. Met a car coming the other way so pulled over to the side of the road and slowed down to pass the car. This is when the bang occurred pulled over in a passing place and sure enough I have wrecked my tyre got a nice bubble in the side wall and with the life left on the rest of the tyres I might as well replace them as well :x

4. markscooby

markscooby Active Member

have i missed something u banged your car or engine gone bang ????????????? :idea:

5. keef256

keef256 Member

Sorry no. not wording it right maybe. If I hadn't had the remap I wouldn't have been out playing up country roads. no damage to the engine the bang was the tyre. Well happy with the map so far but not managed to drive it too far due to damage to the tyre...........

Just my warped sense of humour to post it this way :lol:

6. Toffee

Toffee New Member

I read it that your engine had issues as well, at least your engine is ok 8)

7. Gary

Gary Active Member

Who remapped it

8. keef256

keef256 Member

Andrew C

9. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Will be a Top Map Then! A Tyre is nowt! :lol: Have Fun! :wink:

10. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

You may want to consider rewording your post bud...... though I see where you were going with it.... :wink:

Not everyone may read the whole thread. :shock:

11. ellierotty

ellierotty Member

Those extra horses shredding up the tyres :wink: