whats your 2nd car/runabout

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by finley44, Jul 27, 2011.

1. finley44

finley44 Active Member

i'm guessing most peeps have a 2nd car/runabout as the scoobs are expensive to run all the time?

what have you got, when i've had scoobs in past i've had a pug 306 dturbo, great little car & a skoda octavia tdi :wink:

2. keef256

keef256 Member

Nope just the scoob. :D

3. shurm

shurm New Member

Mines my daily drive as well.

4. andy-52

andy-52 Member

Mines my daily driver. 8)

5. andyscoob

andyscoob Active Member

My subaru is an evening and weekend toy.

My daily driver is currently a Renault megane 1.5 dci sport saloon. Cheap as chips to run and insure and my wife can be insured on it. :)

6. Rob84

Rob84 Member

57 miles a day, daily driver 7 days a week

7. scalesy

scalesy New Member

Just got a little c3 65 miles for a £10 :D

8. ScoobyDaz

ScoobyDaz Member

If the weather was ever to inclement for my scoob, my trust Yam XJ 500 was always at hand and still is. 8) :wink:

9. garyboxer

garyboxer Full member

10. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Daily driver :D

11. moorzy

moorzy New Member

renault megane :D

12. shurm

shurm New Member

Forgot but when the weathers good I use Kellys cbf125 it does 150 miles to the gallon :shock: :shock: :lol:

13. Scooby Stevo

Scooby Stevo Well-Known Member

at the moment my 2nd car is a wrx sl wagon until the ra sells :D

c-max tdci ghia - 48 miles per gallon for family car

14. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Golf TDI TD PD 1.9 - averaging 54 to 62 miles per gallon, and I consistantly get 600 miles to £55, which I think is pretty damn fine.

Shes starting to get a bit of a rust box, bit starting to fall off every where.... but its a stunning car.

Although the Scoob is a daily driver for the misses, we do all the weekend and evening stuff in the golf.

15. Watky

Watky New Member

Citroën C5 hdi(149 bhp) Exclusive, Leather,cruise,climate control,gas lights.......the list is endless lol.

Rather travel in the big French jobbie than the scoob somtimes lol

16. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

A Saab 93 vector sport estate, with tiptronic paddle shift, Also known as the Mrs's car, lol. :D

17. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

Up until May mine was a daily driver but we have bought a little MG ZR as a runaround for me (only to go to work and back)
    All other trips, days out, evening jaunts etc are in the other halves Volvo V50 D5 R design - nice car, comfortable and very reliable, although surprisingly not good in the snow :roll: :roll:

18. mrsm12stx

mrsm12stx New Member

Mine's my daily driver. Only work 2 miles from home :D
    We do have a freelander which is Ian's. He finds the WRX uncomfortable :roll:

19. finley44

finley44 Active Member

some interesting results, i thought there would be a good spread of diesels :wink:

20. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

Ok, Volvo S80 D SE :wink: