LAD's in Lancaster?

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by yaphead20, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I take it you have met Adz then :lol:

2. yaphead20

yaphead20 New Member

;)

3. Slik50

Slik50 New Member

:lol: He speaks another language to me. I have no idea what he says most of the time :?

4. yaphead20

yaphead20 New Member

He explains things great imo :) if i didnt understand something i said things like.. " er.. you've just lost me" or "hmmm what was that?" The only thing i really got lost on when was he was explaining the separate handbrake system on the rear end. My handbrake is looking more and more vertical :( :twisted: :twisted:

5. Slik50

Slik50 New Member

He is a very knowledgeable man :wink:

6. yaphead20

yaphead20 New Member

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Welcome to lads Sam :D

Michael

8. bobby-bertman

bobby-bertman New Member

Yeah im in the area just sort my little car out then I ll be knocking about wouldn't mind meeting up with a few of you guys

9. Slik50

Slik50 New Member

I noticed this the other night while out walking the dog. Looks very tidy mate :wink:

10. The Stig

The Stig Member

I was in morecambe but is living in penwortham preston now and only 5 minutes away from monthly meet at poachers yey!!!...

11. davekidda

davekidda New Member

im from lancaster too, adz rebuilt my last impreza when it blew up on me l :lol:

i drive a wagon these days after getting bored of nissans, icture of which is in a newbie post

p.s. love the wide arches on the silver wagon, i just have WR1 ones on the rear of mine :D

12. Slik50

Slik50 New Member

Thanks mate :D