Game Over

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by fordy1, Oct 17, 2010.

1. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

Right I'm done. Some wan**r on a bike smacked into the side of me yesterday, scraped the passenger side front door and nearly tore off the wing mirror. Ultimately the damage isn't critical but it makes the car worthless to anyone who might buy it when the time comes (hopefully really soon).

I don't want to sell her for parts, she's got a LOT of life left in her (not even 100k on the clock), it's just she's been in the wars cosmetically.

She'd make a perfect courtesy car if any of our sponsors on here would be interested. ;)

Anyway until I know if I'm losing my job or not I've got to keep hold of her, but it breaks my heart to look at her. :(

2. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear there fella. Gutted for ya :evil: :evil: :evil:

3. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

This is why cyclists should have insurance, bastrd was riding on the kerb as well.

4. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

100% agree with that, I was coming into St.Annes square from blackpool last summer slowing down coming up to the lights, I was turning off before the lights so i was indicating, Just as i was turning into the corner a t#@t on a bike came on the inside of me and very nearly hit me, If i hadn`t seen him coming he would have, So i slammed on and so did he, He then had the balls to have a go at me, Didn`t get very far though, I think he was very releaved he didn`t hit me in the end :lol: :lol:

And another thing what gives them the right to think that traffic lights just dont apply to a di@k on a bike :evil:

5. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sorry to hear that mate :cry: . Things aren't going too well then :shock:

6. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that bud. Totally agree there are a lot of bike riders who think rules of the road don't apply to them. :evil:

But don't tar all bikers with the same brush. I ride a bike so I can keep my scoob.

Never ran a red light in my life, but to be honest there are as many kn*b cars drivers as kn*b bike riders, and I see many of them riding to work.

7. Gaz2293

Gaz2293 New Member

Agreed :wink:

8. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

FYI I'm not talking a motor bike I'm talking a bicycle here and he was travelling faster than me when he hit me.

9. jonboy

jonboy New Member

No direspect try proving anything against a cyclist ...................... you wont win

been there....

10. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Definitely wasn't me then, my legs can't peddle that fast.

I agree bike riders should have insurance but I'm glad they don't or else I have to walk to work :wink:

11. marc

marc New Member

Why dont you tell us what six numbers you pick on the lottery cos that means ive only got to choose 6 out of 42 now.
    You must be the un luckiest person on here :?:
    You really cheer everybody up with your happy life is for living posts . :?:

12. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

Is that really necessary Marc? If you have an issue with what I'm posting, don't read it and for fecks sake keep your sarcastic bile to yourself. I hope a cyclist smacks into the side of you and damages your car so you can understand how crap I felt last week when I posted this.

13. Gary

Gary Active Member

Now now boys :roll:

14. marc

marc New Member

All i am saying is that you never post anything posative on the forum just hard luck stories.
    When did you last post anything posative on hear :?:
    When did you last attend any sort of event or contribute in a posative way to this forum :?:
    If everybody did as you do then it would be the most miserable forum on the net.
    We all have our problems but dont feel the need to post every trauma on here.
    This forum is a way of escapism to some people and the banter and feeling of being part of a club gives them a break from the day to day crap.
    Just post something up that makes people smile from time to time and not something that makes them want to jump off the nearest building .

15. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

AGREED. :roll:

16. scoobydave

scoobydave New Member

Jaysus, I thought I had just logged on to scabbynet! :D

17. TunnelMeister

TunnelMeister Lifetime & Founder Member

PMSL! :lol:

18. skins21

skins21 Active Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

sorry to hear this david. hope everything gets sorted and don't worry about marc he is just getting grumpy in his old age :wink: