Wishing John (Triple X) a speedy recovery.

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by Scooby Towers, Jun 30, 2010.

1. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Glad your on the mend bud, see you soon

Dave

2. You ain't kiddin there :wink: :lol: :lol:

Hope to see you soon
    Chris

3. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

Is the hospital food still bad John? :oops:

Tony :)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If he can post on here he can order a Take away Surely :shock:

:wink:

Michael

5. Trev

Trev Moderator

Hi John
    Only just seen this. Glad your up and about again. Stick to the scoobs mate, Im sure their enough excitement for anyone. :wink:

6. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Hi all!

Just to update you all, ive been at home since last friday, just struggling to get around tbh, my good foot has a hairline fracture and is badly bruised so not ideal and my bad ankle is giving me some pain but not unbearable.

Going to Chorley on a weekly basis for the wounds on my bad (left) ankle to be redressed and hopefully they will be healed sufficiently enough for a full cast to be put on, not allowed to put any weight on it for 3 months :shock: so a long way to go. Have to have another op :roll: in a couple of months for the wires (holding my smashed heel bone together) to be removed.
    My ankle will never be right but im just so glad to be here to talk about it, not many get the chance after such accidents. :(

Anyway, again thanks for all your well wishes and i hope your all doing well, take it easy and speak soon! 8)

7. PHM

PHM New Member

And from another biker....GET WELL SOON

Paul and Rachel

8. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Good to hear your on the mend.

Best wishes

9. scoobydave

scoobydave New Member

Good to hear your on the mend pal, sounds like it's gonna be a long few months.

Good job the Welcomes not to far and has a few comfy benches to park yourself on!

10. mcscoobydoo

mcscoobydoo New Member

Hi John,

thought I'd not seen you on the roads recently.

Hope your ok.

I'm in a Volvo these days - nice n safe - I think :?:

best wishes and a speedy recovery

Andy

11. I dont know, Im away for a year or two and you go and mangle yourself on a bike. Last time we met you had something that had 4 wheels. Really sorry to hear about your accident but glad to hear you are on the mend John.

Gav.

12. Torque

Torque Active Member

Keep up the good work John and, from experience, do what the physio's tell you - it does work :D