peter kay

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by daveeck, Apr 28, 2010.

1. daveeck

daveeck New Member

went to watch peter kay last night,any one else going if so he is absolutly hilarious i was in tears of laughter.and rick astley as an opener what more can you say

2. nevo

nevo New Member

Yep going on 20th may . Can't wait . I went to see him before he got big. On his got to buy my mum a bungalow tour .
    I have been a bit woried if he is going to be any good . I'm glad. Some one said he was good

3. Tony Burns

Tony Burns New Member

Yup saw him at a "free" gig organised by work :wink: and would recommend anyone to go and see him, he is supposedly doing extra dates and a full uk tour, should be interesting! 8)

Tony

4. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

Could n't get tickets last time or this time, would love to see him live.

5. Trev

Trev Moderator

One of my poker players down here in Norfolk is going to see him next Tuesday, he must be good :eek:

6. JET

JET New Member

Same here :cry:

7. daveeck

daveeck New Member

he is really good dont worry,99% new material and he a lot more adult.try ebay for tickets there not that pricey,there one seller got floor seats in front of stage for 80 quid each

8. SteT2000

SteT2000 Member

I went to see him a few years back at blackpool, It wasnt good and it made me not want to see him again :?

9. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

will wait for the VD to come out :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink:

10. Braggy71

Braggy71 Well-Known Member

You can still get tickets for this online. Yes Ebay but there is also a site called viagogo.co.uk they usually have tickets , they will obviously be more expensive but that's because officially the event is sold out !
    Plenty of dates still available - have just loooked !!

11. Thedog

Thedog New Member

I went to see him on tuesday nite, I had the best laugh of my life, he was well and truely very very funny you will not be disappointed. :D :D