where can i get my alloys powder coated?

Discussion in 'All Things Technical' started by simplyscooby, Apr 6, 2010.

1. simplyscooby

simplyscooby New Member

Hi all

I have just picked up some 18" bk alloy wheels from fea bay, they are absolute dogs in terms of gold paint flaking and curbed, but the wheels themselves are sound. Paid rock bottom price because of condition, but it was the style i was after.

Am now looking to get them powder coated, had a great price to spray them, but looking on the forum powder coating is much more durable.

I have had a price of wrc and i am glad i was sat down at the time, i had to check they heard me right in refurbing the wheels and actually buying new wheels from them.

Last time i had it done it was around £30 a wheel in prescott can anybody help

Thanks

2. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

I understand the Elvis is just working on a supplier that will give discounts. He has used them to do his wheels and a couple of other members have chipped in to say they have used them before.

I am sure they will be along soon to let you know.

3. skins21

skins21 Active Member

4. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Thank's Kark, beat me to it :D

5. Triple X

Triple X Active Member

Mine are currently in the hands of WRC in Bamber Bridge, also offering discount to LADS members, will report back on quality.

6. skins21

skins21 Active Member

kark :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

karl :wink:

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

:lol: :lol: :oops:

That K and L are too close :D

8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

All none sponsoring adverts/recomendations removed.

Admin

9. loztech

loztech New Member

Hi. Was considering going there myself. Are they any good? What discount do they offer to LADS members?

Steve