North West Japanese Car Event - All Welcome

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by JamieR, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yellow one was pauls from spd or jap shop

2. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

did it have stickers all over it :wink:

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

how much can you get my car re gassed for,

5. gerry

gerry Active Member

when i have had a curry i can re gas for free dave!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we was doin aircon regas for today for 20 :wink: will do it same just for u pal just like to say thanks to jamie for a good day

7. Willo

Willo New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

sounds a bargain to me mate :wink: i will get my front mount on next week then i will give it a road test down to see you :wink:

9. Gary

Gary Active Member

At the end of the day we (admin) took the decision that we would not be attending every event going as this would be Impossible.

As far as taking a "flag",I think LADS are more worthy than just showing up with a bit of bunting.

If were' going to do something lets do it properly (something we have proven we can do!).

There is no argument to be had on this one,we will consider within reason all events that are being held during the year and make a decision based upon what is considered feasible at the time.

As Dave (Elv1s) has mentioned earlier,there are plans to send out a form for members to complete regarding events etc.

He has also mentioned the fact that getting people to respond to these organised events for deposits and commitments to attend these shows is far from easy

The latest being Chatsworth and prior to that was Woodvale

:)

10. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Not really Gav, find me someone that will come all the way to Manchester Trafford Park, to pick up all or some of the stuff on a regular basis, then bring it back again ? And be responsible for it :wink: I bet there won't be many volunteers bud, and if there was, it wouldn't last long I can tell you.

And in their own car !! To which there would be no gazebo or banner frames or flag poles, just a bit of bunting :roll: Would it be worth it ?

11. donnas roo

donnas roo New Member

It's a shame really, that these things have to be left to admin, you lot have a full enough schedule without things being added.
    I can't see why some of the responsibilities shouldn't be passed on surely someone would do it, i thought people pulled together as a club.

12. fordy1

fordy1 New Member

how about 2 levels of stand?

one for the big shows like chatsworth, the NBO etc and something car carriable for the smaller shows, it can still be better than the rest, just not as full on.

13. Willo

Willo New Member

I know the efforts Dave had to go to to get the gazebo etc for Woodvale and it is quite a logistical nightmare to be honest. Not to mention an extraordinary amount of effort.

I know that CADS (chesire scoobs) have had their gazebo modified (shortened slightly) to fit in the back of a scoob. And have bought signage to fit too. If everything fitted in a scoob or 2 would it make things easier/ more accessable to others????

Just an idea :wink:

14. Riley STI

Riley STI Active Member

I won one of the raffle prize but I dont know what to do with it
    The prize was a free aircon service with some one down in Wigin. :lol:

15. cossiedave

cossiedave New Member

you should give it to me :lol:

16. JamieR

JamieR New Member

Hey there everyone,

Here are the details of the Raffle:

01st. Prize - Ticket 102 - CLAIMED
    02nd. Prize - Ticket 362 - CLAIMED
    03rd. Prize - Ticket 250 - CLAIMED
    04th. Prize - Ticket 183 - CLAIMED
    05th. Prize - Ticket CLAIMED
    06th. Prize - Ticket 292 - CLAIMED
    07th. Prize - Ticket 075 - CLAIMED
    08th. Prize - Ticket 221 - CLAIMED
    09th. Prize - Ticket 173 - CLAIMED
    10th. Prize - Ticket 332 - CLAIMED
    11th. Prize - Ticket 101 - CLAIMED
    12th. Prize - Ticket 251 - CLAIMED
    13th. Prize - Ticket 278 - CLAIMED
    14th. Prize - Ticket 313 - CLAIMED

Photographs from the day can also be found on this page onwards:
    http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ ... 784&st=260

All the best and thanks,
    Jamie

17. Widdowmaker

Widdowmaker Well-Known Member

Excellent looking pics - Looked like a good day - Will try to get to this one next year.

This pic caught my eye.

"How much for the back box please?"
    [​IMG]

18. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

was a cracking day out the evo boys showed everybody up with there excellent turn out. shame we couldn't bothered.neally 20 names where was you :?: :?: weather was good from dinner time 8) . nice to meet some new members you know who you are. uploading pics as i am typing watch his space :wink:

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol

brian hows your new disclock that was a bargain :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

was a bargain can you get more :wink: