View posts since last visit

Discussion in 'Help, Support, Bug reports & Problems' started by Scooby Towers, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Its maybe me ?... but I keep loosing "View posts since last visit" after posting or viewing a thread.

I.e. I click on "View posts since last visit " and review the list but when I go back to the main screen then reclick "View posts since last visit" I get the post I've just made or no posts to show message !

I've cleared cookies etc but its no help (also happens on my work PC).

Chris

2. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

I had the same issue the other day but only the once???

3. Happens regularly with me, but not 100% all the time, if you catch my drift !

4. FroSTI

FroSTI Well-Known Member

Don't go back to the main screen after the initial click of the "View posts etc" by clicking on home or main menu etc

Just use the "Back" or "Forward" buttons on your browser instead.
    Or is that what your doing anyway :?

5. Hi Kev,
    I must admit I use the left hand banner to navigate back to the front screen, although if I was to use the browser back button after making a post, I'd have to go back through the posting screens ?

6. It still doing it - Arhhhhhh....... :evil:

7. CAMS

CAMS LADS Sponsor

does it to me also.

if i dont come on for a few days then read my messages first. then go onto view posts since last visit there all gone :twisted: :twisted:

8. Graphite

Graphite 23rd June 2016 - Vote LEAVE EU!

I'm having problems with this too...

I might have a list of 10/12 unread posts - I view one and hit the back button and then 'nothing meet the criteria' or some such message...

Many other forums have a 'view recent posts' system where you can view the last posts for varying time periods 24hrs/ week/ 2 weeks etc - could we implement something like that?

Also the delay to be able to refresh some things can take ages - I usually go to another website and come back later if I get the message... - Just checked - it is the 'you cannot make another search so soon' message