Shakespeare Says Hello

Discussion in 'General LADS chat' started by shakespeare, Mar 7, 2011.

1. shakespeare

shakespeare New Member

Hi Shakespeare here. Thank you for allowing uso joining your forum. I would just like to introduce myself as an avid motor sport and drag racing fan which over the years has led me to become a full time manager for a drag racing strip. You may have come a cross us; Shakespeare County Raceway situated near Stratford-upon-Avon , Warwickshire.

In the last few years we’ve seen quite a lot of fast and extremely quick Japanese and modified cars on the property all trying to out do each other. Although I couldn’t find any forum rules, out of courtesy I would like to tell you a little bit more about our Public Track Day and Run What You Brung experience weekends and how your club members can get involved. Perhaps we could place something in the Events threads? Looking forward to hopefully working with you guys, and meeting some of your club members at the raceway! The raceway also runs a Japanese car series called the Pro Street Drag Series which some of your members might be interested in. Just google Pro Street Drag Series and it will take you to our web forum and Facebook pages. Thank you for your time. Hear from you soon.

2. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

Welcome to LADS Jeremy :D :D

3. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

4. mickp

mickp Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

5. marc

marc New Member

Hello and welcome :D

6. Steve T

Steve T Member

Welcome. :) :) :)

7. AntsUK300

AntsUK300 New Member

Welcome to LADS pal! :D :D

8. ProdriveWagon

ProdriveWagon 3rd Scoob = an ej20 engined Hatch

Ello matey, welcome to the club

I have been to Santa Pod, watching VWs and RWYB yonks ago before I'd even thought SUBARU :wink:

9. cross

cross Member

oreet n welcome, :D :D Dave lol 8) 8)

10. shakespeare

shakespeare New Member

Hi Elvis

Fully understand mate. I thought that I may be pushing a bit too hard there. Some forums allow and other don't but that's there choice. No problem.

As I said in the intro would you allow us to post up some info and pics about the Pro Street Drag Series but without the banner as it might be of interest to some of your forum members. Its a grassroots series run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. Its not a race series as such but more of a performance series.

We can also arrange for a LADS day out too at one of our events. Club discounts can be arranged with club parking etc. If you are interested then please let us know.

Cheers

Shakespeare

11. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Hi Jeremy

No problem mate, it will be great for LADS to get involved with this at some point and I'm sure the members would like to as well.

Please post your thread in the Car and Motorsport section.

Cheers

Dave