Leaf Busters

Discussion in 'Help, Support, Bug reports & Problems' started by Silver Angel, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Silver Angel

Silver Angel Active Member

Is it just me but clicked on LADS and the home page wouldnt allow me to enter forum until I had listened to a woman who had popped out of the LADS Logo and she waffled on about Leaf Busters - whats going on ???

2. Silver Angel

leaf

screenshot of woman ad

[​IMG]

3. Gary

Gary Active Member

Oooh whats that about

I always go straight to the forum but just clicked on the homepage to see

There is something in the rh corner called livelayers and a woman pops out waffling on

One of the technobods will have to explain this one

4. Silver Angel

:lol: :lol: glad its not just me and ive done a thorough scan on my computer make sure ive no nastys and im clean

5. Tarzan !!

Tarzan !! Well-Known Member

Dave has reported to Dreamweaver to try and resolve, but he is away on holiday at the moment. Looks like someone has hacked into the site.

6. Silver Angel

would have thought to actually insert something into the site they need access to the admin panel, and if thats the cause then they could have access to all information regarding users - has there been any suspicious activity from any new members recently ?

there must be admin logs to see who has logged in /out of panel if there is something there that shouldnt be surely they can be blocked n banned

is there not a maintenance section on the admin panel that allows you to run a diagnostic check for any suspect files