LADS At Tatton Park 20/8/05

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by ScoobyDan, Aug 21, 2005.

1. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

2. WRobX

WRobX New Member

nice pics dan
    couldnt make it this weekend my engine is poorly

3. Bluebird

Bluebird New Member

What a brilliant weekend!! The show was great, the stand was excellent, the weather was wonderful [8D] and the company was outstanding! Ive just got back now and although im exhausted i didnt want to leave.
    Well done to everyone for making it another memorable and successful show[:D]

4. KARL STI

KARL STI New Member

I will second that, Great weekend

5. Velmadoo

Velmadoo New Member

Good photos Dan!
    What a weekend, dont remember much as the beer took over, but ive got lots of pics to show me!
    God help he lot of you[:D][:D]

6. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

What an excellent weekend, and as usual the friends and company we now have at these brilliant events are what help make them so good.

Those who don attend some of these meetings are missing out,

Just like to thank Rasher for organising this too [:D]

Roll on the next one like this [:D]

7. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

BTW Great pics Dan [:D]

Glad you could make it [:D]

8. WRX Paul

WRX Paul Active Member

Im glad the weather was good to you guys[8D]

9. zero260

zero260 New Member

Great pics Dan![;)] and what a great weekend, we showed those TVR boys how to make alot of noise. A big thanks goes out to Andrea and Martin for helping me out with my puncture on the way home.[:D]

10. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

I was gutted we missed the sound off!
    Jake sulked about it for hours last night.

11. zero260

zero260 New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ScoobyDan</i>
    <br />I was gutted we missed the sound off!
    Jake sulked about it for hours last night.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
    It was loud and the ground shook![xx(] Even got a round of applause at the end. Big crowd![:D]

12. Gemxx

Gemxx New Member

<font color="purple"><font face="Comic Sans MS">brilliant weekend!![:D] great pics Dan! </font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="purple">

13. ScoobyDan

ScoobyDan New Member

14. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Nothing wrong with those choices Dan, aways fancied a Brooklands 280 myself mate [:D]

15. fireman sam

fireman sam New Member

Cracking pictures Dan[:D]

16. meanandgreen

meanandgreen New Member

what a great weekend...not a drop of rain...thanks to Rasher for organising it all and to everyone who turned up and made it what it was....Scooby Princess even travelled 2.5 hrs from Bath area just for the show.
    also some pics on SIDC-CADS forum.
    http://forums.sidc.co.uk/messageview.cf ... TARTPAGE=1

17. Rasher

Rasher New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">[Just like to thank Rasher for organising this too

no problem guys and girls, thank you for making a great contribution and helping to make it a fantastic weekend!!![:D][:D]

18. Bluebird

Bluebird New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zero260</i>
    <br />A big thanks goes out to Andrea and Martin for helping me out with my puncture on the way home.[:D]

Yes thank you Martin and Andrea for helping Gav out - you are both stars [8D]

19. DPS

DPS Member

Sorry we couldn make it. Look like you had a great time.

Dickon

20. Gary

Gary Active Member

Nice pics Dan [:)]

great weekend,great company,loadsa beeeeer [:p]

Thanks to everyone

Oh and a thanks goes to Gav for providing the flowers [:eek:)]