LADS at Pendle Powerfest 2018

Discussion in 'Car & Motorsport Events' started by 555wrx, Feb 27, 2018.

1. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Pendle Powerfest 27/5/2018

Our flagship show returns to Nelson & Colne College on Sunday 27th May 2018.

Celebrating Bullitt's 50th Birthday with a wide range of vehicles made famous by TV & Movie chases.

Featuring a Bullitt Mustang and hopefully a Dodge Charger, Smokey & The Bandit, Knight Rider, Lightning McQueen, The Italian Job Minis, Bodie's Capri from The Professionals and lots more to be announced.

We will have a range of American Police cars and officers too ready to take down and lock up any criminals

(if you ask them nicely!)

Plus our ever popular display of vehicles of all types, family entertainment, live music, catering and Lots more!​

upload_2018-2-27_17-54-2.png

We have got some amazing stuff lined up for this years show, have a look at https://www.pendlepowerfest.com/pendlepowerfest2018 to see some of what will be coming. Should be another great family day out.

Booking is unfortunately restricted to 6 vehicles as the show is very popular and nearly full already. Cost per vehicle entry is £5 which gives entry to the driver and any passengers in the vehicle. I have already paid the organisers to reserve the spaces.

If you don't want to show your car, but would still like to come along, entry on the gate is £5 per adult with accompanied under 12's free.

ELV1S likes this.
  2. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

1. 555wrx
    2. Covak2002

3. Riley STI

Riley STI Active Member

1. 555wrx
    2. Covak2002
    3. Riley STI

4. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

1. 555wrx
    2. Covak2002
    3. Riley STI
    4. HAGGY
    5. ELV1S

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2018
    ELV1S likes this.
  5. Riley STI

Riley STI Active Member

Do we need to complete booking form on Pendle powerfest forum?
    Or are we booked in as a group ?

6. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

Judith usually sorts the Lads on this event as a group ,, if im wrong im sure she will correct me !;)

7. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Already booked in

HAGGY likes this.
  8. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Bodie's Capri from The Professionals??
    No don't remember The Professionals with Martin Shaw, Lewis Collins and Gordon Jackson,, before my time sadly :rofl:

HAGGY and 555wrx like this.
  9. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

and mine Dave ,, :p:p

T1RONE and ELV1S like this.
  10. T1RONE

T1RONE Active Member

Looks a good 1 can't beat a bullitt mustang

11. HAGGY

HAGGY Admin

one place left for youre car ryan !!!;)

T1RONE likes this.
  12. thatscoobyrocks

thatscoobyrocks Well-Known Member

that will be me then ;)

1. 555wrx
    2. Covak2002
    3. Riley STI
    4. HAGGY
    5. ELV1S
    6. thatscoobyrocks

555wrx and HAGGY like this.
  13. 555wrx

555wrx Active Member

Entry passes have now all been sent out, please check and make sure they have been received. Let me know if you have any problems, otherwise I'll see you all there on the 27th May.
    Thank you again for your support :cool:

HAGGY likes this.
  14. ELV1S

ELV1S Administrator

Thought I’d post this up Judith

Ok guys, if we can meet here for 8.30am

The Thatch & Thistle
    Surrey Road
    Nelson
    BB9 7TZ

http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/pubs/thatch-thistle-nelson

If you come off the M65 at J13, take the first exit off the island and first exit again and the pub car park is on the left. You can't miss it as you can see the pub as you leave the motorway.

Gates open for exhibitors at 8.00 and the show starts at 10am. We expect most people to start arriving at 9.00 so might be an idea to meet around 8.30 and once everybody is there make your way over to the college.

See you there.

thatscoobyrocks and HAGGY like this.